Monday, August 28, 2017

STELLA'S SURGERY

Good Morning:
I just wanted to let our friends know that Stella is having surgery first thing this morning. I took her at 7:30 this morning and of course it was super foggy out so that just made the drive more longer..her Vet Nancy told me it should take around an hour or so.  I am going to call around 9:30 if I don't hear from them first.  She probably will have to stay the night but they also said if she was doing well by the time I leave work I may be able to pick her up.  I was so glad they were able to do her surgery quicker.
When she saw Nancy on Friday they decided to let her wait till Monday since she still was urinating a little bit.  But by yesterday I could she was straining very hard and nothing much was coming out.  So it was timed just right.
Of course I am nervous but I know she is in really good hands.  I will let you know something as soon as I hear.
Thanks
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes okay with Stella's operation and she's home getting lots of TLC to aid her recovery from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..I didn't realize she was having surgery today. Sending hugs, prayers, and lots of POTP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sending lots of AireZen and POTP for you, Stella, and a huge hug for your mom♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be thinking about Stella, and sending POTP!

    ReplyDelete